A year's supply of St Ives Brewery's finest beers
St Ives Brewery has been brewing craft beer by the sea in Cornwall for over a decade. The winner of this competition will get 250 craft beers to enjoy throughout the year, featuring a wide selection of their full beer range, including Meor IPA, Porth Pilsner, Zennor Oatmeal Stout, Slipway IPA, and the seasonal Barnoon Belgian Dubbel infused with wild blackberries.
We will also give away two additional prizes to two runners up of new beer and merchandise bundles that include beer, branded pint glass, t-shirt and locally sourced Cornish chocolate.
A £500 Holiday voucher from Aspects Holidays
Cornwall’s famed for its beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise seas and milder climate, the perfect location for a holiday by the sea! Choose from Aspects Holidays collection of charming cosy cottages, beachfront apartments or large family-friendly homes with hot tubs and games rooms.
Terms & Conditions
- To enter the competition, participants must follow Aspects Holidays and St Ives Brewery on Instagram and add their email address to the form provided.
- The competition begins on Wednesday 18th October 2023, and ends at midnight on Wednesday 1st November 2023
- The competition is open to residents of Great Britain who are 18 years or over. Proof of age and residence may be required.
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted by email.
- The prize is a year's supply of St Ives Brewery's finest beers, which will be 250 beers to be enjoyed responsibly, and a £500 voucher from Aspects Holidays towards the cost of booking a getaway in an incredible property.
- Runners up prizes are 1 x T-shirt core range bundle and 1 x T-shirt craft range bundle. Details are found via the links in text above
- The voucher from Aspects Holidays can be redeemed against a holiday booking with Aspects Holidays within 24 months of the date of issue and will expire after such date. Aspects Holidays shall not be responsible if this voucher is lost, stolen, damaged, impaired, corrupted, destroyed, deleted or used without permission. The voucher is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternatives or substitutions are available. If the holiday booking price exceeds the amount of the voucher, the deficit must be paid by debit or credit card. All bookings are subject to Aspects Holidays' Booking Conditions, which can be found on the website: https://www.aspects-holidays.co.uk/about-us/booking-your-holiday/terms
- The prize from St Ives Brewery is 'a year's supply of beer' - defined as 250 beers for the year as a mix of 440ml cans, 330ml cans, and 500ml bottles at the discretion of St Ives Brewery and availability at the time of dispatch. Beer can be collected in person from St Ives Brewery, Unit 5 Marsh Lane, Hayle, TR27 5JR.
- There is no cash alternative for the prizes. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- By entering the competition, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Terms of service can be read here: https://stives-brewery.co.uk/policies/terms-of-service